Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions, however if you do not find you answer here or if you have any problems, questions, concerns or feedback then our wonderful customer services team at: [email protected] will be delighted to help.
- 1. Products keep disappearing from my basket / When I get to the basket my products are not there
- This is a browser caching and cookie issue. This can easily be fixed by clearing your browser cache. Firstly take note of the web browser you are using on desktop or mobile device then follow the steps below:
Apple Desktop - Chrome
1. Press the Chrome button in the top left corner and select Clear Browsing Data...
2. From the drop-down menu select Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time
3. From the selection of checkboxes ensure that the option Cookies and other site and plugin data has been selected then press Clear browsing data
Apple Desktop - Safari 9
1. Press the Safari button in the top left corner and select Clear History...
2. From the drop-down menu select all history then press Clear History
Apple Desktop - Mozilla Firefox
1. Press the Firefox button in the top left corner
2. From the left hand column select Privacy
3. Now from the History section press remove individual cookies and then scroll down and select sophieconran.com
4. Now press the Remove All button
Windows Desktop - Internet Explorer
1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) then Safety and Delete browsing history...
2. Deselect Preserve Favourites website data ,and select Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files
3. Select Cookies or Cookies and website data then press History
4. Press History then click Delete. You will see a confirmation at the bottom of the window when the process is complete
iPhone / iPad - Safari
1. Select the Settings app
2. Scroll down and select Safari
3. Select Clear History and Website Data and confirm the action
iPhone / iPad - Chrome
1. Press the three dots symbol in the top left corner and then press Settings
2. Select Privacy then Clear Browsing Data
3. Ensure Cookies, Site Data has been selected then confirm this action by pressing Clear Browsing Data
- 2. Marks on Portmeirion dinner service
- The glaze used on the Sophie Conran for Portmeirion range is extremely hard- harder in fact than many of the lower grade metals used to manufacture cutlery which can be quite soft (particularly stainless steel). In use, the hard glaze can abrade the cutlery which leaves a deposit of metal on the surface. To remove the marks we advise using a product called ‘Bar Keepers Friend’ which can be purchased via the internet or in national supermarkets. You could try our Sophie Conran for Arthur Price’s cutlery which is of a very high grade steel and will not mark the glaze.
- 3. Is it possible to buy a replacement lid for my product?
- Unfortunately we are only able to offer the product as a full piece. We are investigating the option of selling separate pieces, such as lids and saucers, so please let our customer service team know what you are looking for and we will get I touch as soon as we have any news
- 4. Where can I purchase Sophie Conran wallpaper?
- To order swatches, view the range or order rolls of Sophie Conran wallpaper please contact Arthouse. However if you are struggling to find stock of a particular print or have any questions regarding the range please do get in touch with our customer queries team at [email protected] and we will be delighted to assist!
- 5. Do you ship to countries outside of the UK?
- Yes we absolutely do! The website generates an approximate delivery charge when you place your order. This is then checked by the warehouse team and customer services, who will get in touch with your exact delivery charge. The order will not be processed until the delivery charge has been finalised with you. Should you wish to get a full delivery quote before you place your order please email your details and the items you wish to purchase to [email protected] and we will be delighted to put your quote together.
- 6. Do you offer trade discounts?
- Trade discounts are calculated on a case by case basis, so please email us at [email protected] with your company details, the items and quantities you are interested in, so we can provide you with a trade quote, should it be applicable.
- 7. Can I purchase wholesale to sell on in my own store?
- www.sophieconran.com does not offer wholesale. Should you wish to stock any of Sophie’s product you would need to go directly to the suppliers and manufacturers whose contact details are found below:
- Portmeirion (ceramics): +44 (0)1782 744721
- Arthur Price (cutlery): +44 (0)1543 257775
- Burgon and Ball (garden product): +44 (0) 114 233 8262
- T & G Woodware (boards and rolling pins): +44 (0)1275 841 841
- Arthouse (wallpaper): +44 (0) 1706 230077
- We look forward to hearing from you.